28 September 2020
Embassy of Pakistan,
Announcement by Pakistan Embassy Ankara with regard to Consular Services
In view of the local regulations as well as to take necessary precautions in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy of Pakistan Ankara would like to announce the following new measures with respect to provision of visa/passport/other consular services:
i. E-visa for Pakistan may please be applied online at: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/.
ii. ’Renewal’ of Machine Readable Passports (MRPs), may please be applied online at https://onlinemrp.gov.pk/.
iii. All walk-in applicants are required to seek prior appointments, by sending an email at the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org (for Pakistan Embassy in Ankara)
Embassy of Pakistan,
37 I.ran Caddesi, Ankara, Turkey.
---------- End of Letter ----------
20th March, 2020:
Announcement by Pakistan Embassy, Ankara with regard to Consular Services
In view of the local regulations as well as to take necessary precautions in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Embassy of Pakistan, Ankara would like to announce the following new measures with respect to provision of Visa/ other consular services:-
(Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) from 1000 hours To 1600 hours.
Embassy of Pakistan, 37-Iran Caddesi, Ankara, Turkey.
24/7 Emergency help lines:-
Embassy of Pakistan, Ankara, Turkey.
0090-531-496 63 99
0090-537-367 98 45
Consulate General of Pakistan, Istanbul, Turkey.
0090-533-022 46 95
0090-552-634 37 74
Note: Consular Fee is non-refundable.
1) Duly filled-in application form in Capital Letters.
2) Two recent passport size coloured photographs (Passport +1 x 1)
3) Original Passport (valid for at least 6 months) along with 2 copies of first page and copies of previous visas.
4) In case of third country nationals, copy of valid Turkish residence card.
5) For Business visa, following documents are required:
a. Original recommendation letter of Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan
b.Original recommendation letter of Commercial Attache in Turkey
c. Registration letter of Turkish company from relevant Turkish Ticaret Odasi.
6) In case of tourist visa, a letter from any registered tourist organization in Pakistan plus introductory letter/letter from employer
7) In case of visit visa, a letter of invitation along with Identity Card of the invitee. An introductory letter/letter from employer of applicant also required.
8) In case of foreign spouses of Pakistani, marriage certificate along with copies of ID card and Passport of Pakistani spouse.
9) In case of family re-union visas of Pakistani origin, proof of Pakistan origin is required like birth certificate and ID of parents.
10) Visa Applicants may deposit visa fee only after their visa application is approved by the Visa Officer.
Machine Readable Passport (MRP)
Note: The issuance of Machine Readable Passports (MRP) may be delayed due to unforeseen reasons and technical problems from the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports Headquarters, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Physical presence is mandatory to apply for Machine Readable Passport. Processing of MRP application includes recording of biometric data (finger print scanning), photographing, taking the applicant’s personal data and interview for which personal attendance is mandatory at the Embassy.
MRP applicants must possess valid computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or National Identity card for Overseas Pakistani (NICOP) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA).
If there is a discrepancy between the information provided by the applicant and the data in NADRA’s database the applicant can rectify the information first in the NICOP before applying for MRP.
The applicant will be required to produce documents like birth certificate, matriculation certificate, valid passport, or valid visa to prove or justify the change noticed in data fetched from NADRA warehouse.
In case of change of a female applicant’s name due to marriage, the applicant should have her NICOP/CNIC card changed to the married name before applying for MRP showing the marital status on the Marriage Certificate.
6. Renewal of MRP
Renewal of Machine Readable Passport has the same procedure as applying for new one with all required documents. MRP can’t be renewed in mail or with any representative.
7. LOST PASSPORT:
Following documents are required:
Original Police Report in detail
Original valid CNIC / NICOP / CRC with photocopy
Photocopy of lost Pakistani Passport
Manual applications of NICOP at Embassy has been discontinued.
The applicants may apply for their NICOP online from NADRA website.
Requirement for renunciation of Pakistan citizenship
1. Applicant must be present
2. Six copies of Form X (dully filled in) plus Six copies of Computer Form
3. Original valid Pakistani Passport with two set copies of relevant pages
4. Original valid NICOP/CNIC with two set of copies
5. USD 10 as fee
6. 7 recent passport size Photographs with light blue background,
7. Two Copies of the Turkish passport
8. Original letter of Turkish Ministry of Interior for renunciation of nationality along with English translation (two copies each)
Requirement for registration of child with the Embassy within three months of birth
1. Applicant must be present in person (except for Pakistanis living in Macedonia, TRNC and Kosovo)
2. Form “S” dully filled in completely
3. 5 photograph of child with light blue background
4. Birth Certificate (Original)
5. Copies of Pakistani valid Passports and CNIC/NICOP of parents having marital status written (original)
6. Copy of parents’ residence card in country of stay
7. Marriage certificate of parents dully attested by authorities
Power of Attorney/Attestation
1. Applicant must be present in person along with original NADRA card. Applicant will sign the document at the Embassy.
2. Witnesses must be present if mentioned on the document. Original NADRA cards along with copies of witnesses are required.
3. Fee for power of attorney is USD 20 per document.
Legalization of documents
1. Foreign documents (Turkish) must be first legalized/attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey before attestation at this Embassy.
2. Pakistani documents must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan before attestation at this Embassy.
3. Attestation fee for any document is 110 TL per page.