Prime Minister’s COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund-2020:-
Account Title : Prime Minister’s COVID-19 Pandemic Relief Fund-2020
Name of Bank: National Bank of Pakistan
Account No: 4162786786
Swift Code: NBPAPKKAMBR
Name of Branch: Main Branch, i.i Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
Postal Code: 74500
NDMA is the lead operational agency of the Government of Pakistan to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Anyone who wishes to donate to the cause, may click on the following link:
Attention all Pakistani Students in Turkey and Northern Cyprus.
ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT " CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)"
As a precautionary measure, we deem it important for our citizens in Turkey to follow up announcements and warnings made by Pakistani authorities and our Embassy in Ankara, as well as to undertake practices of hygiene advised by the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination, Government of Pakistan (http://www.nhsrc.gov.pk/).
In order to protect yourself from coronavirus (that shows similarities with other acute diseases of respiratory system), the following precautionary measures must be undertaken:
1. Hands should be kept clean at all times, and washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In case there is no soap and water, hand anti-septics should be used.
2. Mouth, nose and eyes shouldn’t be touched before washing your hands.
3. During coughing and sneezing, nose and mouth should be covered with one-time use paper towel. In case there is no paper towel, elbow’s inner part should be used to cover mouth.
4. Avoid close contact with others when experiencing cold symptoms such as cough, fever, runny nose and sore throat or with people who have these symptoms.
5. Avoid visiting crowded places.
6. Instead of consuming raw food, cooked food should be preferred.
7. If you experience symptoms while travelling, immediately inform the crew and seek medical assistance.
Following the arrival of our citizens to Turkey from another country, in case of high fever and coughing, they should immediately visit their nearest hospital within 14 days of return.
Coronavirus case(s) in Turkey and measures taken by Turkish authorities in this regard are followed closely by our Embassy. Pakistani citizens residing in Turkey are also advised to closely follow the instructions/advisories issued by the Turkish Government with respect to COVID-19. Important updates/information will be shared with our citizens as and when received.
Our citizens may reach us on the following in case of an emergency:
24/7 Emergency help lines:-
Embassy of Pakistan, Ankara, Turkey.
0090-531-496 63 99
0090-537-367 98 45
Consulate General of Pakistan, Istanbul, Turkey.
0090-533-022 46 95
0090-552-634 37 74